Project #2 - 12 Principles of Animation

This project really opened a love for animation that I never thought I had. I discovered that I could use my Ipad Pro to create smooth, digital stop motion animations! This was the first time in so long that I genuinely enjoyed doing school work. This project helped me push my creative boundaries, which is something that I hadn't done in so long.

I focused on appeal for this project. Appeal is the gradual feeling of getting to know and like a character. In this case, the appeal was on the clock, who kept getting more and more annoyed with getting hit that he eventually strikes back. Being able to illustrate this entire project off my own brain was so much fun for me, and seeing the final result after putting it through DragonFrame was so rewarding. I think this might become one of my favorite art forms. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bouncing Ball AE

Weight